The Accreditation Program encompasses all programs and is the highest level of achievement and individual distinction within our organization.
This program serves as a roadmap for our members to get the most out of their membership throughout their tenure in SEPA. Members may work towards earning credits throughout the duration of their membership and may apply for the accreditation in the fall or spring.
To achieve the accreditation, members must complete all four criteria outlined below before submitting an application.
Earn one leadership credit, equivalent to a one-year term or more, by serving in an active leadership position within the organization.
Complete one credit, equivalent to a semester or more, by participating in the Mentorship Program.
Members who have completed all four criteria of the accreditation and submitted an application, approved by the SEPA Board of Directors, will receive the benefits listed below.
- Picture, name and link to LinkedIn profile added indefinitely to the SEPA website
- Announced in e-mail communication distributed to all student and professionals members nationwide
- Promoted on national social media accounts
- Complimentary counseling call with the SEPA Founder & Board Director
- Letter of recommendation from the SEPA Founder & Board Director
Members are eligible to apply for the accreditation up-to five years after graduation, while still considered a student member of SEPA. For maximum benefit, we recommend applying the semester prior to graduation.
April 1, 2018 – Application Open
April 15, 2018 – Application Closes
May 1, 2018 – Recipients announced in May Newsletter
November 1, 2018 – Application Open
November 18, 2018 – Application Closes
December 1, 2018 – Recipients announced in December Newsletter